Friday, February 20, 2015

Customer Service



It was 6 degrees this morning so I drove to the office, in Washington DC and parked in the garage in the building,  The parking is all valet, allowing them to park cars 2 or 3 deep in parking spaces, there is no option, hand them the keys and they park it.  This dent was not there when I handed them the keys just before 8:00 AM this morning, and it was when they brought the car back to me at about 4:30 this afternoon.  The valet that brought the car out, called for a "manager."  Who tried to debate with me if the damage was fresh, or was there before. The car was perfect when I dropped it off, dented when I picked it up.  He had me fill out paperwork then said that they "would investigate and notify me within three business days of their determination."  What is there to investigate, my car was perfect when I dropped it off and damaged when I picked it up.  Instead the "manager" argues with me that he has to investigate and make a determination, and he can't tell me that they will fix my car.  What crappy customer service.

2 comments:

  1. that blows goats. keep on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a huge dent. I'd file with your insurance company.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete