Monday, September 08, 2014

Random Rant

On the subway coming home, the women sitting behind me dialed up the voice mail on her cell phone and left her phone on speaker so all within 2-3 rows could hear.  When the second message started, I commented "clueless" and the guy sitting next to me turned around and handed her a headset saying "use these before you reveal anymore national security secrets to the entire train car."  Were we out of line?  Should we have said anything?

My X posted on Facebook about waking up Sunday morning with a roach in her ear (yes, I was married to a women once, it didn't work for either of us.)  I resisted the urge to post a comment about her housekeeping having not improved.  I was being especially good.

Several posts in a row without pictures, I know, I know, I need to take pictures with my Cell to post easily to blogger and I just haven't been doing so.


4 comments:

  1. #1 - nope not out of line. stupid bitch!

    #2 - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/08/2014

    #1 - I get so tired of it. A woman riding with us on Sunday at the MS event SHOUTED into her cellphone, even though she was using a Bluetooth headset. My ears rang for hours after every call.

    #2 - My place may be messy, but there are NO creepy crawlies!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. "National security secrets"... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It amazes me : as a nation we are 'in your face' but are so timorous about speaking up (I hope politely) to reprimand someone's poor public behavior. I think if more people did this, there would be less public rudeness.

    ReplyDelete