Monday, March 03, 2014

Ten Things to do on a Snow Day

It snowed today and the office was closed.  So what are my top ten options for a snow day?
  1. Sleep late, if I know the evening before that it it is a snow day, or go back to bed in the morning when I find out the office is closed. 
  2. Cook, I love to make slow cooked soups and stews and a snow day is the perfect opportunity to indulge. 
  3. Bake, I made french bread today. 
  4. Read for fun. 
  5. Deep cleaning, my home desk hasn't been so dust free and clutter free in a year. 
  6. Watch meaningless TV.
  7. Take an afternoon nap. 
  8. Blog
  9. Update bookmarks on my computer, a few more blogs have gone silent, look for a few new ones to add to the list. 
  10. Relax and enjoy the unexpected random day of personal time.

2 comments: