Monday, July 02, 2007

Early Morning on Lake Hood


You know it is a good thing that I didn't hear the statistic that 5 bush planes a year crash in Danali National park until after we returned home. Time was tight on our recent trip, and the way to see the most in the least amount of time was to take a flightseeing tour departing from Lake Hood in Anchorage. http://www.flyrusts.com/index.html

So here I am early in the morning try to remember how the old saying goes, there are old pilots and bold pilots but there are very few old bold pilots. I was wondering what our pilot would be like.
TR

3 comments:

  1. And you told me penguins couldn't fly!

    What a great day to be in Alaska. I love Anchorage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he was a typical bush pilot, he was probaly gnawing on some sort of dried, woodland creature jerky and may have had a bottle of whiskey tucked into his flight bag.

    It helps with their nerves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all the comments have been made here . . .

    ReplyDelete